ACTIVE Creatine Monohydrate FAQs
What is Creatine?
- Creatine is a substance that is naturally occurring in our bodies. It helps your muscles produce energy during heavy lifting or high-intensity exercise.
Where do creatine come from?
- Creatine is most abundant in meat, pork, poultry, and fish.
What are the benefits of creatine supplementation?
- Creatine is taken to improve exercise performance, enhance strength and in turn help support muscle growth.
Is it safe to supplement with creatine?
- Creatine is one of the most well-researched supplements available, and studies lasting up to four years reveal no negative side effects.
How do I supplement with creatine?
- Take 5g daily, anytime of the day. Preferably with food or mixed with your whey protein shake.